亲爱的主啊!当我来到天堂。
Please let me bring my man。
请容许我带着我的挚爱一起。
When he es tell me that you’ll let him in。
请告诉我你会让他与我相聚。
Father tell me if you can。
天父啊!如果可以请告诉我。
All that grace, all that body。
他的优雅,他的身躯。
All that face makes me wanna party。
迷人的面容让我想要狂欢一下。
He’s my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds。
他如朝阳,让我如钻石般光芒璀璨。
Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?
当我容颜凋零,你是否会爱我如初?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
当我所剩的只是伤痕累累的灵魂,你是否会爱我依旧?
I know you will, I know you will。
我知道你会、我知道你会。
I know that you will。
我知道你会的。
Will you still love me when I’m no longer beautiful?
当我年华老去、容颜凋零,你是否会爱我如初,直到天荒地老?
Will you still love me when I’m no longer beautiful?
当我容颜凋零,你是否会爱我如初?
Will you still love me when I’m not young and beautiful。
当我年华老去、容颜凋零,你是否会爱我依旧,直到天荒地老。”
在现在这世道,人最看重的可不就是利益吗,所有一切金钱面前都是那烟灰缸里零散的廉价的烟蒂。
喜欢曙黎红的黑请大家收藏:(m.zjsw.org)曙黎红的黑爪机书屋更新速度全网最快。